RESPECT for the Environment
- We have plans for our new site to utilise renewable energy.We use recyclable materials for our packaging – no plastic wrapping.
- By using local suppliers, we can reduce our transport needs and lower the company’s carbon footprint.
- We know where all our raw material comes from and we source by-products of the timber industry that might otherwise go to landfill as waste. By not cutting trees down to create our product, it will always be carbon neutral.
RESPECT for the local community
- We try to use local suppliers for everything where possible, for our raw material this is non-negotiable.
- We deal fairly with our retail partners so everybody gets a straight deal.
- We know the people we source from – we speak to them and develop relationships to get the best product.
RESPECT for the customer
- We will always deliver on promises or let you know if we have an issue.
- If something is wrong with your product, we’ll put it right – no question.
- We will always answer any enquiries personally and as soon as we can.